One of our biggest challenges as an organisation is raising the funds we need for our work. It’s a constant battle, and we are always looking out for new, innovative ways to raise those funds.
We are always so grateful for the support of the community and your generosity towards us, and we’re often thinking of how we can give something back, as a small token of our gratitude to you.
And as we consider both these, and in our research into various ways of fundraising, we came across the ‘200 Club.’
Only 200 Spaces available!
It’s a simple concept:
- 200 members
- 200 numbers
- 1 draw a month
- Monthly prizes of £200 (£400 in December)
And for what? Just £1 a week to join. This works out at £4.32 by standing order or direct debit. You can join as many times as you want, and for each £1 you get one number that goes into the draw.
Each month – on the last Friday of each month, one of our team will pick a random number – using Google random number generator – which will be announced on social media, and the winner contacted by phone (call or text). If you are willing, your name will also be announced on social media.
Please join us – the HopeGiver Rhyl 200 Club supports our work in Rhyl and in the wider local area – including Kinmel Bay, Prestatyn and beyond. In 2018 we helped 275 households in Rhyl alone – and with an average financial value of £58 per request (in all areas) for help – this equates to £15,850. This year, numbers look to at least double.
Joining the HopeGiver Rhyl 200 Club means that you are supporting our work in your local community – making a real difference in people’s lives.
Terms of Agreement
- The HopeGiver Rhyl 200 Club started in March 2019.
- The promoter is HopeGiver C.I.C., registered address 372 Abergele Road, Old Colwyn, LL29 9LU as “the charity.”
- For a cost of £1 per week (£4.32 a month by standing order or direct debit) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 200.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 25% of the annual income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of £100, from January – November, and £200 in December; 2nd prize of £50 (£100 in December) and two runner up prizes of £25 (£50 in December)
- If the total number of entries is less than 200 in any month, then the prize money may be adjusted proportionally.
- The HopeGiver Rhyl 200 Club is a private lottery and is open to all our supporters. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by standing order or direct debit. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by an official of HopeGiver – using Google random number generator – on the last Friday of each month.
- The winner will be notified by telephone (call or text) on the Friday by 4PM, and the winning ticket number will be announced through our social media on Facebook and Twitter.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners may be posted on our website and / or social media.
- The HopeGiver Rhyl 200 Club will be run by the charity. In case of any dispute the decision of the charity board is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 200 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into the charity funds after three months.
Any queries, please contact office@HopeGiver.org.uk.
Thank You! We look forward to welcoming you as part of the HopeGiver Rhyl 200 Club.
Once you sign up, we will send you an email with your number, and asking you to complete a form so that we can contact you if you win! It’s important that you complete this form so that we can get in touch with you! Thank You.