Join the ACQUIRE 100 Club to support the work of the choir, Acquire.
Acquire is a community choir based in Rhuddlan and performing in community and charity events as well as a small number of public and private concerts. They also unique in also having a small jazz choir.
How does it work?
It’s a simple concept:
- 100 members
- 100 numbers
- £1 a week (equivalent – £4.32 by standing order, direct debit or PayPal)
- 1 draw a month
- Monthly prizes of £100 (£200 in December)
You can join as many times as you want, and for each £1 you get one number that goes into the draw. Each month – on the last Friday of each month, one of our team will pick a random number – using Google random number generator – which will be announced on social media, and the winner contacted by phone (call or text). If you are willing, your name will also be announced on social media.
Joining the Acquire 100 Club means that you are not only supporting the community choir, but you are also supporting your wider local community – making a real difference in people’s lives – as the 100 Club is administered by a local charity, which benefits from £1 a month per member.
Thank You for your support.
Terms of Agreement
- The Acquire 100 Club started in June 2019, and is known as “the 100 Club.”
- It is administered by HopeGiver C.I.C., registered address 372 Abergele Road, Old Colwyn, LL29 9LU as “the charity.”
- For a cost of £1 per week (£4.32 a month by standing order, direct debit or PayPal) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 25% of the annual income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of £100, from January – November, and £200 in December.
- If the total number of entries is less than 100 in any month, then the prize money may be adjusted proportionally.
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all our supporters. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by standing order, direct debit or PayPal. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by an official of the charity – using Google random number generator – on the last Friday of each month.
- The winning ticket number will be announced through our social media on Facebook and Twitter, and where possible, the winner will be notified by phone, text or email.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners may be posted on our website and / or social media (subject to permission).
- The 100 Club will be run by the charity. In case of any dispute the decision of the charity board is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, and the winning prize is not claimed, the winnings will be placed into the charity funds after three months.
Any queries, please contact office@HopeGiver.org.uk.
Thank You! We look forward to welcoming you as part of the Acquire 100 Club.
Once you sign up, we will send you an email with your number, and asking you to complete a form so that we can contact you if you win! It’s important that you complete this form so that we can get in touch with you! Thank You.